MASSIVE, INNOVATIVE AND NETWORKED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
Powerline light management
Existing electricity grids can be used by Powerline technology for establishing a data transmission network.
Light management radio settings from the office
The user-friendly interface enables configuring, analysing, controlling and monitoring of luminaires from an office. The associated software provides an overview of the complete lighting installation, thereby guaranteeing optimum maintenance planning. All data is transmitted in encrypted form to protect the system from unauthorised access. A PIN code provides further protection from third party access.
effective and environmentally friendly
- Networking via the LiveLink Outdoor lighting management system
- Luminaires were equipped with a sensor for presence detection
- Reduced energy consumption of the system "in idle state" due to individually selected dimming profiles
- Dimming to 50% of the basic brightness when nobody is in the detection range of the sensors
- Reduction of the base level to 10% during the night hours (22:00 - 05:00).
- If a person is detected by a presence sensor, the illuminance of the affected luminaire increases to 100% for 90 seconds
- Demand and accompanying lighting
- Communication /activation of two light points