- Customised solutions for schools and offices: Two optics with symmetric light distribution for standard-compliant basic lighting and asymmetric light distribution for homogeneous blackboard lighting
- Custom-fit installation options: Installation optionally as a recessed, as a surface-mounted or suspended luminaire, as suspended or surface-mounted luminaire, as individual luminaire or continuous line
- Continuous line with through-wiring: Rapid continuous line installation thanks to through-wiring with only one infeed optionally for suspended or surface-mounted luminaires.
- One design for all areas: Straightforward, modern design that blends harmoniously into any environment and facilitates holistic solutions across applications, for instance in classrooms, common rooms, meeting rooms, single and twin offices, large work rooms and entrance areas
- HCL – dynamic sunlight quality : Human Centric Lighting strengthens the biorhythm and increases well-being.
- Networking and light management: simple networking, optionally via radio (wireless) if no DALI control lines are available
- State-of-the-art sensors: modules with integrated daylight and presence sensors increase efficiency. CO2 sensors measure air quality
- Revisable control gear: simple replacement of the control gear unit for simple maintenance and more sustainability
- Emergency light system with integrated battery: All inclusive: Opendo LED is available as a version with emergency light function, integrated battery and changeover relay.
- Refurbishment-optimised design: Luminaire width, feed points, drill holes or installation dimensions, luminous fluxes as well as accessories– everything is designed for a quick 1:1 refurbishment of existing luminaires (surface-mounted and suspended luminaire 504, 505; recessed Enterio, 3501, 3601...)
Modern schools and offices require lighting solutions that take into account not only business and functional requirements but also aesthetic needs. This is why we developed Opendo LED. It scores points equally with its light quality and its design. Its light emission surface over the entire width of the luminaire and the lateral light edge of the surface-mounted and suspended luminaires or the seamless integration of the light emission in the luminaire housing of the recessed luminaires are unique features. Thanks to custom-fit photometrics for every application area, Opendo LED can be used to realise holistic solutions from a single cast.
Schools and offices place high standard requirements on lighting, for instance UGR19 and suitability for DSE work or asymmetric blackboard lighting. Customised solutions for education and offices make it possible to cover all requirements with one single luminaire. This simplifies planning and facilitates integrated solutions in a uniform design.
High efficiency, low operating costs and excellent quality of light are just some of Opendo LED’s strengths. The luminaire can be flexibly equipped with sensors, in particular a CO2 sensor for measuring air quality. Especially sustainable: The control gear can be replaced without effort in the event of maintenance.
|Lengths||Surface-mounted/SuspendedD1 / H1: 160x1200D2 / H2: 160x1500RecessedM36: 185 x 1200M37: 185 x 1250M38: 185 x 1500M39: 185 x 1500|
|Luminaire luminous flux||Surface-mounted/ Recessed luminaire 1200mm: 3600lmSurfaced-mounted/ Recessed luminaire 1500mm: 4200lm / 4700lmSuspsended 1200mm: 5300lmSuspended 1500mm: 6400lm|
|Efficiency||up to 130 lm/W|
|Service life||L80 at 50,000 h|
|Colour temperature||830 / 840|
|Housing||Sheet steel luminaire body|
|Approval marks||CE, ENEC (pending)|
|LMS||Light management with LiveLink including Wireless|
|Sensor system||CO₂-sensors/daylight and presence sensors|
|Emergency light||Individual emergency light battery 3 h Changeober relay (recessed luminaire)|