- Efficient and durable: Economically attractive, with up to 189 lm/W and service life of up to 100,000 h
- Outstanding quality of light: Tailor-made light thanks to TRILUX Varizon optic kit with five primary optics, prismatic profile and various prismatic foils
- Glare-free VDU screen work: As UGR19 variant with glare-free light for VDU workstations
- Lengths in 300 mm increments: Always fits perfectly: available in lengths from 300 mm to 2,100 mm in 300 mm steps
- Implementing IoT via modules: Wide range of IoT modules, e.g. sensors, beacons, Wi-Fi, dip mesh and cameras
- Integrated light management: Simple networking via a module with sensor technology and integrated LiveLink light management system
- Mounting plate: Universal mounting plate for attaching external systems
- Clever cable channel: Future-proof: cable channel for through-wiring with clearance for additional cables, e.g. data cables
- IP66 and IK10 – robust all round: With IP66, optimal protection against dust and heavy splash water, and IK10 impact resistance gives Tugra high protection against knocks and vandalism
- IP69K – from hard casesto HACCP: Dust-tight, protected against the ingress of water (high pressure, steam jets) and protected against high water temperatures – the IP69K variant of Tugra meets high industry standards and HACCP requirements for the food industry
- Sustainable packaging concepts: Project-specific packaging and bundles minimise waste and plastic-free packaging protects the environment
- Variety of colours: Four standard colours (white, light grey, dark grey and black) and individual special coatings for maximum colour freedom
- Versatile mounting options: Everything is possible – surface-mounting, wire suspension, wall mounting, with use of trunking accessories on the continuous line support profile or with tube clips in more unusual locations
- Always from the right material: Available in PC, PMMA or innovative bio-based plastic
scores points where others are just boring
Tugra combines a high protection rating with equally high good looks: with its cylindrical shape and distinctive end caps, Tugra brings a new level of design to demanding applications such as parking garages, warehouses and production facilities. Particularly attractive: Tugra as a light line. The modern luminaire design enhances functional industrial architecture as well as modern new work areas
Flexible system enables efficient lighting design
Thanks to extremely flexible configuration options – ranging from lengths, luminous flux and distribution characteristic to mounting methods and smart modules – Tugra can be used to precisely equip even extensive projects with a single system.
The master of easy installation
Designed for efficient installation with just one person: clever features such as the seamless mounting channel and the modular concept make installation a simple and safe job, even as a light line. Also ideal for 1:1 refurbishments in record time.
A quantum leap for luminaires with higher protection ratings
As well as its high efficiency (up to 189 lm/W) and long service life (up to 100,000 h), Tugra LED scores with excellent, tailor-made light and a uniquely timeless design. At the same time, the modular concept with IoT modules offers maximum future security.