TRILUX represents the most simple and reliable path to customised, energy-efficient and sustainable lighting solutions for the dynamic and ever more complex commercial lighting market. We support our customers with optimal advice, ideal orientation, and perfect light. To ensure this, TRILUX offers a wide portfolio of technologies as well as high-performance partners within the TRILUX Group.
The TRILUX Akadamie provides training for architects and designers, electrical consultants and contractors and everyone concerned in a professional way with light, with the aim of simplifying their daily work. CPD seminars, practical training days, webinars, and theme days, support our customers in finding their way in the world of light, whether virtual or face-to-face. In addition, the TRILUX Akademie is the perfect forum for networking between specialists and colleagues.
To support our growth objectives in the UK, we are looking for a Head of UK Akademie based in Chelmsford, Essex. Reporting to a member of the Senior Management Team, you will be a self-starter, who loves a challenge, able to work agilely in an empowered environment that values initiative and innovative thinking. The role will require the successful candidate to be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the commercial lighting technology and it’s use across multiple applications and have the ability to transfer that knowledge in a dynamic and engaging way.
- Develop and implement the Akademie programme within the budget and aligned to the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy and to meet the strategic goals in conjunction with the Product & Marketing Director and Sales Director.
- Define, create, and deliver the content, presentations and CPD seminars as part of the Akademie events programme.
- Generate and support the central creation of White Paper documents for the various applications and market sectors.
- Assist in the creation of company presentations with relevant information and data.
- Manage the Akademie programme of events for internal staff and customers utilising the available UK and central Akademie resources.
- Liaise and network with customers, colleagues, and lighting industry peers to determine market trends in lighting applications, technology, innovation & sustainability and feed into the product and marketing strategy.
- As part of Akadamie events, gather customer feedback and market information to direct back into the TRILUX organisation.
- Evaluate Akademie events and campaigns and develop measurable strategies to align with the company’s focus and direction.
- Represent the UK organisation and its requirements at the international Akademie meetings and events.
- Represent TRILUX on relevant industry bodies and standard committees, providing 2-way flow of information with the market.
- Maintain and Manage engineers’ sales tools and presentations.
- In conjunction with HR dept, assist in delivering internal staff training & professional development.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Lighting industry.
- Suitable background in either Sales, Lighting Design, Electrical Consulting, Product Development.
- Knowledge of lighting standards and requirements
- Demonstratable presentation and customer engagement skills
- Proficient media IT skills to support presentations and digital communication.
- Ability to travel & work away from home
- Work or Hybrid based in Chelmsford
REPORTING TO: Product & Marketing Director