- Flexibility – two sizes for all requirements
Two sizes enable customised solutions
- Ideal light distribution – Multi-Lens Technology
Customised light control for maximum efficiency and visual comfort
- Sustainability – showing its (light) colours
Light colours from 2,200 K to 4,000 K for insect-friendly solutions
- Efficiency – tailor-made luminous flux options
Lumen packages from 1,000 to 16,500 lm guarantee perfectly dimensioned luminous flux
- Insect protection – no bugs allowed
An elevated protection rating (IP66) prevents insects from entering the luminaire body
- Protection class II – increased electrical safety
Protection of live components with special protective insulation (protection class II)
- Perennial – 100,000 h service life
Reliable and low-maintenance with a service life up to 100,000 h
- Simple installation – pre-installed cable
A pre-installed connection cable in the post simplifies and speeds up installation
- CLO constant luminous flux – permanent output intensity
The luminaire luminous flux remains constant over the entire operating time
- Certification – future under hand and seal
ENEC-certified; Smart Lighting Ready (SLR) versions additionally conceived for the new D4i standard and Zhaga/D4I-certified.
- Circuit options– tremendous freedom
Variety in circuit options: power reduction (LR), autonomous power reduction (LRA) and DALI-dimmable (ETDD) or Smart Lighting Ready (SLR)
- Multi-lumen – one luminaire, different luminous flux options
Simply change luminous flux, optionally via integrated 3-step switch or smart device (NFC)
- Convenient accessories – it all fits
Convenient accessories such as reduction pieces and post attachments for easy refurbishment
Advantages in lighting design
Providing all the options as simple as possible – with two construction sizes and a wide selection of optics, lighting and electrical technology, Lumega IQ LED meets all standard requirements for lighting in public spaces. Thanks to its sophisticated refurbishment concept, upgrades can also be devised quickly and simply.
Benefits during installation
Convenient features such as low luminaire weight, a pre-installed connection cable and tilt adjustment via a single screw simplify and speed up installation. Conversion from post-top to bracket-mounted luminaire is a matter of a few simple steps, and maintenance work such as electrical block replacement can be carried out without any tools.
Advantages in operation
High efficiency, a long service life (100,000 hours) and robust construction (up to wind zone 4) make Lumega IQ LED particularly attractive from an economic point of view. Meanwhile, high-quality luminaire design also enhances its surroundings. Simplified maintenance and repair reduces maintenance efforts while increasing sustainability and future-safety.