WELCOME TO THE AMAZING WORLD OF 'LIGHT'!
Who are we?
For over a century, TRILUX has been leading the change in the realm of ingenious and energy-efficient lighting solutions. Our unrelenting passion for light continues to fuel our innovation, allowing us to craft the perfect lighting solutions for every setting, every single day. Our mission revolves around the users and their experience within a space, making them our guiding stars.
TRILUX is a global powerhouse in the arena of intelligent and digital lighting. Our lighting solutions don't just make a difference; they catapult buildings into a whole new era of energy efficiency, safety, comfort, and well-being.
What are we looking for?
Are you ready to make a significant impact within our organization? We're on the lookout for a dynamic and dedicated
Internal Auditor (full time)
We are looking for an detail-oriented Internal Auditor who has a passion for processes, controls and is up for the challenge to play a critical role in ensuring the global organization’s financial and operational integrity whilst at the same time you will further develop and streamline the internal controls of the organizations within the group.
Your main location will be in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, but you might need to travel to our international locations (30%). You will be directly reporting to the CFO of the TRILUX Group with a side line to the head of Group Accounting.
What will be your key responsibilities?
When you join the team your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Evaluate internal controls present and assess their effectiveness in mitigating risks;
- Optimize internal controls procedures throughout the TRILUX Group;
- Perform audits at our companies of the financial, operational and compliance processes;
- Work closely together with the department heads and local management to implement recommendations from your audit findings;
- Conduct follow-up audits to track the implementation of preventive- and corrective actions;
- Provide training and guidance within the Group on internal control procedures and compliance matters;
- Coordinate, together with the Group Accounting department, the external audit cycles.
What are your key characteristics?
Our ideal candidate has:
- a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- experience as internal auditor or a related role is preferred;
- a strong understanding of auditing standards and internal control frameworks such as COSO;
- an excellent level of the English language (written and verbal);
- effective communication skills, both written and verbal;
- the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplined team;
- strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred;
What do we have to offer you?
When you join team TRILUX you can expect the following:
- a modern, state of the art, work environment in Amersfoort;
- a stable team to support and collaborate with;
- a competitive remuneration package including holiday pay and a13th month;
- paid pension plan;
- (partial) remote work is possible;
- Excellent development opportunities.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to join our team or would you like to have more insights?
Send your application or contact request to Kim Hartgers