Free PDF: Greater energy efficiency and light comfort with swarm intelligence
Greater energy efficiency and light comfort with swarm intelligence
Running light with weather-proof luminaires – in car parks and underground garages for example – provides a series of tangible benefits. These include significant energy savings potential with operating costs as well as improved orientation and safety, in turn benefiting the image of the building.
The TRILUX "Swarm Intelligence" information document explains how easy it is to plan, commission and operate such systems – this free PDF document can be downloaded here.
Free Whitepaper: Smart Parking
Smart parking of the future
Opportunities and potential of intelligent, networked car park.
- Efficiency and durability via LED technology
- The quantum leap to a digital lighting network
- More transparency with reduced costs thanks to digital services
- Outstanding quality of light for safety, well-being and image
- Networked weather-proof luminaires as an IoT infrastructure