- The refurbishment of rooms with existing metal strip ceiling systems is complex and costly.
- New regulations (eco-design, RoHS) make it necessary to promptly upgrade inefficient luminaire systems, even in damp rooms.
- Conventional obsolete luminaire systems offer high potential savings in energy costs.
- Customised luminaire lengths, mounting concepts and lighting technologies specifically for metal strip ceilings make refurbishments simple and straightforward.
- The 4401 G2 enables efficient 1:1 refurbishment of conventional luminaires in corridors, changing rooms, sanitary areas and canopied outdoor areas.
- The 4401 G2 is particularly attractive economically due to its high efficiency, maintenance-friendly design and long service life.
Refurbishment without new fire protection approval
Simple replacement: with the 4401 G2, conventional 4401 F luminaires in metal strip ceiling systems can be converted to energy-efficient LED technology even without new fire protection approval.
1:1 replacement – no replanning required
Luminous flux packages and beam characteristics of the 4401 G2 were designed for a simple 1:1 refurbishment of the conventional predecessor solution. This enables efficient refurbishment without any re-planning.
Diverse versions for customised solutions
With three lengths (640 mm, 1250 mm, 1550 mm) and two luminous flux packages with UGR<22 or UGR<25, the luminaire can be flexibly adapted to the individual application. Cable entry at the front end for through-wiring enables simple implementation as a continuous line.
High efficiency with low operating and investment costs
A high energy efficiency of up to 131 lm/W, the long service life and low investment costs make the 4401 G2 an economically attractive solution that pays for itself within a very short time. Energy savings of up to 60% are possible compared to conventional luminaires, and even more is possible by networking with the LiveLink light management system.
Maintenance-friendly, future-proof and sustainable
The 4401 G2 can be opened on the room side for maintenance; the control gear unit, light module and diffuser can be flexibly replaced without removing the entire luminaire. Especially sustainable: the plastic diffuser consists partly of production offcuts – this conserves resources.
Custom light for any metal strip ceiling refurbishment:
The 4401 G2 can be perfectly adapted to the individual project thanks to its wide range of variants, e.g. with lengths, luminous flux packages, beam characteristics etc. This enables a simple 1:1 replacement of existing luminaires without replanning.
Economical and attractive:
With its high energy efficiency (up to 131 lm/W), the 4401 G2 saves up to 60% in energy compared to the conventional predecessor solution. The luminaire is durable and low-maintenance, and enhances the surroundings with its high quality light and seamless fit to the ceiling.