New Work in old industrial architecture
The perfect lighting solution for industrial architecture used for example as office buildings with open space areas and co-working areas: with its modern industrial design, So-Tube LED blends perfectly even into rough-edged environments – and creates a uniquely attractive atmosphere in the office with high quality light.
Up for any job
Whether as a functional single luminaire, practical continuous line or eye-catching artistic light installation: several mounting options, standard through-wiring and flexible connectors make So-Tube LED a versatile all-rounder for a wide range of areas from prestigious reception areas to stairwells and general lighting for open-space areas. Lengths and light colours can also be selected individually.
- New style for New Work – An iconically purist design: the modern industrial design of So-Tube LED harmonises perfectly with the industrial architecture of yesteryear
- Innovative technology and retro-futuristic design: Energy-efficient LED technology perfectly matched to the linear luminaire design and round light emission surface
- Four sizes, three mounting options: With four lengths (895 mm - 2,260 mm) and three mounting options (pendant, ceiling, wall), So-Tube LED adapts perfectly to any application
- Complete photometric flexibility: Luminous flux and light colour can be selected flexibly. All sizes are also available as Active variants
- Solo and as a continuous line: The luminaire can either be installed individually or – thanks to through-wiring – quickly and easily as a continuous line
- Creative, attractive, prestigious: The attractive design and flexibility open up creative design possibilities, e.g. for prestigious light sculptures and functional objects
- Efficient and durable: With efficiency of up to 140 lm/W and a long service life of 60,000 h (L80), So-Tube LED is especially economic
- HCL – the quality of sunlight. In all sizes: as an Active variant, So-Tube LED with Human Centric Lighting brings "sunlight" into the building
The robust retro-futuristic design harmonises perfectly with industrial-style interior designs. The linear luminaire with a round light emission surface combines state of the art LED technology with the industrial charm of the 20th century. Black-coated end caps, tube clips for fixing and the connection via the Wieland plug system give So-Tube LED its unique and unmistakable industrial character.
Anything goes, whether as a continuous line or individual luminaire: four sizes, three installation methods (surface-mounted, suspended and wall luminaire), various lumen packages and light colours (including Active variant) make So-Tube LED an all-round talent for office projects with different mounting heights and challenging room geometries. The flexibility also allows easy planning of individual light objects.
Maximum simplicity: the luminaire consists of a single component attached to the ceiling via tube clips. Installation as a suspended luminaire is just as simple with a pendant set as an accessory. For installation as a continuous line, So-Tube LED has through-wiring as standard. Optionally, the luminaires can be connected together with a flexible connection cable (length 0.3 or 1 m) via the end caps. Everything is plug & play thanks to Wieland plug connectors.
With its iconic industrial design, So-Tube LED fits perfectly into rough industrial architectures – and gives the space a distinctive character thanks to high quality light (including diffuse light emission and an indirect component for ceiling illumination). Another plus: the high efficiency of up to 140 lm/W and a long, maintenance-free service life of 60,000 h (L80). As an HCL variant, So-Tube LED also brings high quality light in sunlight quality to office spaces.
|Efficiency||to 140 lm/W|
D/H1 / D/H2 / D/H3 / D/H4
895 / 1350 / 1805 / 2260 mm
|Luminaire luminous flux||
1.000 / 2.000 / 3.000 / 4.000 lm
2.000 / 4.000 / 6.000 / 8.000 lm
3.000 K / 4.000 K / ACT (2.700 – 6.500 K)
|Service life||approx. 60,000 h L80 @ ta 25°C|
10 / 14 / 21 / 28 W
15 / 28 / 42 / 56 W
|Electrical version||ET, ETDD|
|Protection rating, safety class||IP20|