- Easily refurbish hallways and stairwells without drilling, painting or closing off areas for extended periods of time.
- An energy-efficient solution for tight budgets that can be used with grants and building certification.
- For safety and orientation, the new DIN 12464-1 prescribes a higher lighting level as well as ceiling illumination in corridors and stairwells.
- Lightning-fast 1:1 refurbishment of existing 740.N luminaires without interfering with the building structure – optionally in classic or cylindrical shape.
- The high efficiency (>120 lm/W), long service life (L80 50,000h) and sensor variants enable high savings in energy and maintenance costs with low investment – and meet the requirements for subsidy allocation and building certifications.
- Precisely suitable luminous flux packages and a high indirect component guarantee standard-compliant lighting in corridors and stairwells according to DIN 12464-1.
- 1:1 refurbishment in no time at all
With Mondia G3, existing 740.N luminaires can be refurbished quickly and easily in 1:1 replacements. Due to precisely fitting lighting technology as well as exactly matching mounting bodies, there is no need for re-planning, painting or drilling.
- Safety and orientation for all
Whether schools or hospitals, offices, administrative buildings or public facilities – Mondia G3 can be flexibly adapted to the individual application, for example with night-time switching variants (ET2), sensor and emergency lighting solutions, PC variants or coloured accessory rings that can create a building identity and enable the zoning of different areas.
- One classic, two shapes
For more choice and variety: in addition to the variant as a classic sphere, Mondia G3 is also available with a cylindrical diffuser.
- Ideal for subsidies
High-quality and sustainable light, even for a tight budget: with good efficiency (> 120 lm/ W) and service life (L80 50,000h), Mondia G3 is fit for grant funding and sustainable building certifications.
- Standard compliant in corridors and stairwells
With increased luminous flux packages and an optimised indirect component, Mondia G3 supports the requirements of DIN 12464-1, for example with regard to the higher illuminance levels required for wall or ceiling illumination.
- Sustainable production
Resource saving: excess plexiglass generated during production are immediately reintroduced into the production cycle through post-production recycling. Packaging made of unprinted, unbleached cardboard is also environmentally friendly.
- Impact resistance – for particularly tough cases
In addition to a generally high impact resistance (IK03) for corridors or changing rooms, Mondia G3 is also available as a particularly robust IK08 variant.
- Adapted luminous flux packages
With higher luminous fluxes compared to the previous generation, Mondia G3 is fit for the new DIN 12464-1 specifications.
- Coloured decorative rings Orientation made easy – building areas can be visually enhanced, attractively zoned and individualised thanks to decorative rings in three different standard colours and in all other RAL shades as custom-made products from a quantity of one.
- Quality from Sauerland, Germany
Mondia G3 combines high product quality, made in Germany
- Sustainability included
A holistic sustainability concept including post-production recycling, easy servicing, environmentally friendly packaging make Mondia G3 particularly attractive from an ecological point of view.
- Top performance at a top price
Entry-level solution with high efficiency (>120 lm/W) and long service life (L80 50,000h)
- Emergency light variants and sensor variants
Wide range of variants, e.g. emergency lighting and night-time switching solutions (EB3, ET2), sensor variants (HFS), diffuser materials (PC, PMMA) and protection ratings (IK03, IK08)
- 1:1 refurbishment:
Matching drilling and feed points allow existing 740.N luminaires to be replaced 1:1 without interfering with the building structure.
- Quick mounting
Smart mounting concept: attach the mounting body, make the electrical connection, screw on the diffuser using the bayonet lock – and it's finished!
|Design||Round, with conical or cylindrical bowl|
|Sizes||Diameter: WD1: 310 mm / WD2: 402 mm / WD3: 512 mm Heights: WD1: 90 - 100 mm / WD2: 100 - 110 mm / WD3: 110 - 138 mm|
|Luminous flux packages||WD1: 1400 lm / WD2: 2100 lm / WD3: 3200 lm|
|Efficiency||Up to 135 lm/W, most of the portfolio with >120 lm/W eligible (BMWK)|
|Lifetime||50,000 h L80, ta 25°C75,000 h L70, ta 25°C|
|Radiation characteristics||Diffuse wide beam|
|Color temperature||3,000 K, 4,000 K|
|Material and impact resistance||PMMA - IK 03PC - IK 06|
|Special variants||Emergency light (single battery 3 h), sensor system (HFS), night light (ET2)|
|Accessories & Spare Parts||Decorative cladding in white, silver, black; desired colors on requestReplacement trays|